A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,900times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
There were 20 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 16 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was May 6th with 173 views. The most popular post that day was “Frida Larios: Businesswoman, Artisan, Preservationist” #NewMayaLanguage Feature Interview by Hat Trick Magazine, UK.
In 2014, there were 8 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 130 posts.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1From Old to New Maya Language5 COMMENTSMay 2012
- 2Children’s book: The Village that was Buried by an Erupting Volcano by @fridalarios1 COMMENTMarch 2014
- 3Tarjeta de Agradecimiento de Barack y Michelle Obama1 COMMENTAugust 2011
- 4Barack and Michelle Obama’s Thank You Card1 COMMENTAugust 2011
- 5Mi Diseño y Artesania Sostenible de Joyería seleccionado para Exhibición y Finalista para Premio Bienal Iberoamericana de Diseño en Madrid BID122 COMMENTSAugust 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2014. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
That’s 101 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. France & Mexico were not far behind.